Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Belated Post

I have allowed myself to be delinquent in posting because all of the adopting families came to visit in the last week.  I figured words would not provide any more insight into the pups status than a visit with the pups would.  I have now moved the pups into a large play area in the basement.  Juno and her pups (whenever they arrive) will move into the whelping room.  

The play area is at least 4 x 8.  The pups have a sleeping area (all 7 snuggle into one dog bed), a play area (with a super large stuffed german shepherd and a bunch of toys), an eating area (that only has water in it right now) and a pee area (with pee pads).  They are using the pee pads to go pee!  Not every time and not consistently, but quite often.

I'm thinking Juno's pups may indeed arrive tonight.  She is shivering and restless.  It isn't the first time in the last few days she's been like that, but it is a bit more intense tonight.  I hope they come soon!  Below is Juno's X-ray from Saturday.  There are two pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment